Monday, June 11, 2012

Welcome to L'hotel Perry

Found a super cute idea on Pintrest (where else?) My version isn't quite so elegant, but I thought it turned out pretty cute. I used a little box from Michael's, acrylic paint scrapbook paper and Modge Podge.  I printed out the letters onto scrapbook paper using just a home printer (printed outlines of Impact Bold), and then cut out. I used Modge Podge to stick them to the painted wood.  Once that dried, I painted Modge Podge over the entire thing - inside and out.  The inside bottom is also lined with scrapbook paper just to add a little somethin' to it :)  To add another touch, I used one of the same pieces of scrapbook paper as a water bottle wrap.  My mom was the first guest to get to enjoy the new Welcome basket.  Who wants to make a reservation next?

No comments: