Monday, January 21, 2013

Cricut Creations

I've been having lots of fun with my new Cricut machine. For those of you who are looking to get into serious crafting I would recommend a Silhouette machine - but the Cricut Mini has done well for my needs. There are some limitations - hence the recommendation of spending the extra money for the Silhouette - but I've been able to make everything work pretty well. Anyway, here are some photos of some of the things I've made. If you are looking to purchase any vinyl, check out my Etsy shop.













2 comments:

Lucy Nunn said...

Does the vinyl on your soap dispenser stay put? I want to make names on our travel water bottles for vacation, but am worried they'll just peel right off.

Hilary said...

Yes-it is outdoor vinyl, but it doesn't encounter water a whole lot. Outdoor vinyl (I get mine from Expressions Vinyl online) is supposed to withstand the elements for longer, but I am not sure if it would withstand regular washes in the dishwasher. It would probably last a while, I doubt they'd peel right off.