Monday, April 14, 2014

Emergency Car Kit


Yeah, so after Snowmageddon 2014, I wasn't about to be stuck 7 hours in a car with three babies unprepared EVER EVER again. I highly suggest everyone put together a box for your car, especially if you have kids. Save those hotel soaps, travel toiletries, etc. and use them for an Emergency Car Kit. Ours has everything from dollar store flashlights, toiletries, first-aid kit, multi-utility knife (which has a corkscrew shown in pic - you never know when you will be in an emergency, but happen to have a bottle of wine!). I used those free makeup bonus bags to put the toiletry items in, dollar store travel bottles for mouthwash, rubbing alcohol, body wash, shampoo, etc. We also have baby wipes, a sippy cup, a bottle and formula. I even put carabiners in there (who knows - maybe we will need to rappel off a mountain? That reminds me, I need to buy some rope...lol).

No comments: