Thursday, November 01, 2012

Don't Judge Until You Try...

Ok, this is going to sound so gross and I admit I got a little nauseated at the first thought of it - but my curiosity got the better of me and I kept reading the recipe. I made the most delicious dip/frosting this weekend - chocolate hummus. I know, right? There is no true hummus taste - just the flavorless chickpeas mixed with chocolate peanut butter, brown sugar and honey so that all you taste is sweet and chocolate. I originally found it looking for healthy cupcake frosting recipes - and discovered by happy accident that it is good as a dip or spread.

Don't judge by the photo - I can't imagine this stuff ever photographs well - the nature of its ingredients blended together just aren't deliciously appetizing to view.

No comments: